Time is like a River.... you cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Plans underway....

Dear friends...
well June 14th has come and gone, and the men have returned back from Fiji. It was a wonderful trip of the Lords blessings and provision. From their arrival into Fiji, meeting with Social Welfare, organising post boxes, electricity, water etc to be put on at the house, and the many other things to organise to start the Home, the Lords hand has been busy! There are many hurdles to overcome... especially with no staff on the ground at the moment.... but the trip went well and achieved much!!

I did blog earlier about what they were doing at the Home and what they hope to achieved, so it is all written in the blog before this!

Now.. we would ask for your prayers as Leonie's visa application goes in, and is processed. Then for her departure. We would also value your prayers for the Children whom I am sure the Lord has already chosed to make Lomani Au their new home. Whether it be for short term or long term.

Our family , as I have mentioned before will be heading over in Dec for 4 weeks. Paul will be organising a couple of Mission teams that have generously given their time to come to the home and work getting buildings fixed and extended etc. Again we would truly value your prayers for safe travels and that the Lord would go before the teams and our family on site.

I am going to post a few photos on of the Home within the next few hours. I hope they encourage your heart, for all the prayers you have taken to the Lord on Lomani Au's behalf. Thank you....

We will keep you updated.. and again, if you have ANY further questions, please post them and I'd be happy to answer then!
Blessings,
Paul, Jo and family.

No comments: